This battery wireless dmx512 receiver can last about nine hours, and need about two hours to charge full.
Indicator for battery charge: the green indicator flashing when the battery charging, and green indicator not flashing when full charged.
DMX512 wireless receiver/transmitter transmits standard DMX512 protocol data (generated by console) by wireless way.No time delay when signal data is transmitting, signal data is real time and reliably.This product adopts a 2.4G ISM frequency section.High effective GFSK modulate,communication design; 126 channels jumping frequency automatically, high anti-jamming ability.
1. 2.4G wireless DMX512 Receiver, built in rechargeable Battery,battery can last about 9 hours.
2. 126 channels jumping frequency automatically, high anti-jamming ability. to ensure works reliability
3. 7 groups ID code settable,User can use 7 groups individual wireless net without any interfere .
4. each other in the same place...(Tricolor LED displaying Indicators)
5. Input voltage:5VDC 500mA
6. Communication distance: 300M (visible distance)
7. Work frequency section: 2.4G ISM,126 channels.frequency section
8. Receiver sensitivity: -94dBm
ID code and LED color corresponding relationship：
1：RED 2：GREEN 3：RED+GREEN 4：BLUE 5：RED+BLUE 6：GREEN+BLUE 7：RED+GREEN+BLUE
1. Press momentary switch above the side led indicator to indicate ID setting
2. Press again to set IC，to the color ID desired,adding 1 each time you press the switch will advance the color ID code.
3. Working condition：
LED constant lit up：No DMX or wireless signal.
Green LED flash：receiving
4. RF frequency 2.400 - 2.525G，total 126 channels，it’s searching automatically,
5. ID Code “1-7” groups ID code，press ‘KEY’ for setting，it only can work under same ID code of transmitter and receiver. (Same LED Color)
1. Power on DMX512 wireless received board first and then following to power up the transmitted boards.
2. Press “Key” button to set same ID value of transmitter and receiver. Please use different ID value if you need use more than 1 group wireless universals at same time in same place.
3. The red LED flashes when transmitter transmits DMX data by no interfered frequency section, then receiver changes communicated frequency section. Green LED flash till received corrected same ID value, LED flash more fast once DMX data more fast.
4. Communication was established correctly.